Thursday 30 May 2013

Gatsby Glamour




Carey Mulligan was shadowed by a security guard throughout the filming of The Great Gatsby.

The protection was not for her, however, but for the millions of dollars worth of Tiffany's & Co. jewellery that her character, Daisy Buchanan, sported in nearly every scene that she was featured.

Mulligan said:

"I would be doing a scene, wearing these fabulous jewels from Tiffany's worth many, many millions ... There'd be diamond bracelets on each arm, and diamond earrings, and rings, and strings of pearls around my neck. And I could see this guy in the corner watching me intently, in case I ran off with anything."

Want to channel the glamour and elegance of Daisy Buchanan? Click here to view our latest newsletter for inspiration.


Source: http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/05/03/carey-mulligan-the-great-gatsby---daisy-buchanan-tiffany-jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment